I’ve got this idea to reflect on your month from Simply Suzu’s blog. I love reading her monthly reflections and has inspired me to do my monthly reflections too. Since ya’ll know I’m super emotional and spiritual (lol), I thought why not?
- Getting to work casually: It kept me occupied and not think about depressing situations and also getting to catch up with my girls from work.
- Making travelling plans with my mother: hoping to go back to Burma and Singapore at the end of the year, but that all depends on my employment status.
- Not giving into phone calls that I shouldn’t be picking up (yay, you go girl).
- Cutting off negative people in my life: people who can’t be supportive and understanding, and also judgemental people.
- Rekindling with a few family members.
- For the first time I did something for my birthday, and then it turned out horrible. Birthdays are meant to be your day (well my day in this case) and it totally turned into someone else’s day. Last year I got dumped on my birthday and this year, I can’t even. I hate birthdays now.
- Feeling insecure and doubting my relationship because of their particular actions and communication with their former partner.
Maturity & Experiences
- Being aware of the situation that I am in. Many people will judge me for being “stupid” because I’m not going to do things that are “right” on their terms, but whether it’s right or wrong, if I’m happy with it, then I am all good. Being aware of the situation is the first step of doing the right thing.
- Yes, my whole lifestyle needs to change. The more I’m at home, the more my sleeping patterns are off and it’s getting really unhealthy for me. I tend to fall asleep around 3-4am and get up around 10am-12pm and that’s REALLY bad, which leads me to gain weight. SO I really need to get my lifestyle back on track again.
- Myself: to be myself again and be okay with who I am and what I’m going through.
- Understanding/Supportive People: we all make mistakes and we all have different perspectives, and you can’t change the way people think about a certain issue, so why force it? Just try to understand them. Just because I don’t agree with you, doesn’t mean I don’t like you, it’s life.
How was your July? Tell me about it, what did you do? Where did you go? 🙂