I started to do monthly reflections since last month. If you missed out on last month here’s the link: Reflecting on July. I felt like August went by really quickly! I mean this whole year has been a blitz, but you get what I mean.
- Mental Health Awareness: Started to actively set up my campaign, and is half-way in setting up the website, recruiting volunteers and writing up contracts.
- Volunteering: Getting the chance to volunteer for Oaktree Organisation and become an Assistant State Director.
- Counselling Session: My long awaited counselling session happened, sort of upset because I didn’t get to cover everything that happened in 1 hour.
- The Hitman’s Bodyguard: Haven’t been to the movies in ages and this was such a good action-packed movie to watch.
- Withdrawal of the Psychology Course: I was excited to start a new course until I had all these questions about it and also I know that I’m not in the right headspace to be committed to a course that requires 100% attendance and participation.
- Stopped Volunteering for Oxfam: As much as I wanted to continue volunteering for Oxfam, I just couldn’t because I started to volunteer for one organisation and be committed to them.
- Constantly having to fight for what I want: Holding onto hope was pretty much hopeless and everything just started to fall out again.
Maturity & Experiences
- I started to exercise because last month I said my lifestyle has been horrible with sleeping patterns. Although my sleeping patterns have not changed, I have been exercising regularly.
- To Let Go: Just accept the situation and move on.
How was your August? 🙂